Designed for efficiency
Wait less with an HP LaserJet Pro that prints at fast speed of up to 23 pages per minute. Grab the documents you need and go. Print first pages in as fast as 7.3 seconds. Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Mobile printing made simple
Connect this HP laser printer directly to your PC via the included Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port.
HP quality—print after print
Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
Don’t be fooled by alternatives that mimic Genuine HP. Anti-fraud technology can help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for. Track remaining pages with print gauge technology, and get more pages than ever with page maximizer technology.
No delays or mess—quickly replace your cartridges, using auto seal removal and easy-open packaging.
- Print speed black:: Normal: Up to 22 ppm
- Print speed color: Normal:Not supported
- First page out (ready): Black: As fast as 7.3 sec
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 dpi, HP FastRes 1200 (1200 dpi quality)
- Print Resolution Technologies: HP FastRes 600, HP FastRes 1200
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 10,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 150 to 1,500
- Print technology: Laser
- Processor speed: 600 MHz
- Print languages: support: PCLmS, URF, PWG
- Display: LED
- HP ePrint capability: No
- Wireless capability: No
- Connectivity, standard: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Network ready: No
- Compatible operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explore
Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8 Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
Apple® OS X EI Capitan (v10.11) OS X Yosemite (v10.10) OS X Mavericks (v10.9)
1 GB HD
Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html)
- Paper handling input, standard: 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard: 100-sheet output tray
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 100 sheets
- Duplex printing: Manual Duplex
- Media sizes supported: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS)
- Media sizes, custom: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types: Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards
- Supported media weight: 60 to 163 g/m²
Power and operating requirements
- 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 4.6 A
- 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 2.7 A
- Power consumption: 380 watts (active printing), 1.7 watts (ready), 0.5 watts (sleep), 0.5 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment)
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Silver